Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Im Still Processing After Being Sexually Assaulted On Livestream

Power Star Michael Rainey Jr. Speaks Out Against Sexual Assault

"I'm Still Processing After Being Sexually Assaulted on Livestream"

Actor Michael Rainey Jr. is speaking out against sexual assault after millions of social media users viewed a video of him being groped on a livestream.

In a candid message to fans, Rainey Jr. said he was "in shock" following the incident and is still "processing" what happened.

"I just want to say that I'm okay," Rainey Jr. said. "I'm still trying to process what happened, but I'm okay."

Rainey Jr. also urged victims of sexual assault to speak out and seek help.

"If you're a victim of sexual assault, please know that you're not alone," Rainey Jr. said. "There are people who care about you and want to help you."


Comments